Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sleep: What's it Worth to You?

This statement will not help 3RX in making sales, but I struggled with purchasing the most expensive product they sell. Its label states that it is premium hemp, THC-free, and it contains the hormone melatonin to help with sleep. 
At $89.95 a bottle, I felt like I would sleep worse if I bought it. Damn stuff better work. 
It did. 
I sleep maybe 4-5 hours a night if I'm lucky. There is an alarm clock in my head that starts going off around 3:00 A.M., and I haven't been able to shut it off in years. I am also a restless sleeper who wakes up many times in the night from my own tossing and turning. I started taking one 3RX softgel capsule every night, about 30 minutes before bedtime. 
It didn't actually work the first couple of nights I started taking them. 
I would fall asleep soundly, but I would wake up after having dreams. Then it happened - I started waking up to my real alarm clock. I also stopped feeling sluggish in the morning, and I am now able to make it all day without feeling tired. 
I don't put my faith in many products; I am as sceptical as they come, but this stuff works. Of all the 3RX products offered, this has become my favorite. 
So yeah, it's their most expensive product, but 3RX offers a 30 day money back guarantee
It's worth it to try, because who's going to put a price tag on a night of sound sleep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment